1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS.
THESE TERMS SET FORTH THE LEGALLY BINDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE, YOU ARE ACCEPTING THESE TERMS (ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF OR THE ENTITY THAT YOU REPRESENT), AND YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT, AUTHORITY, AND CAPACITY TO ENTER INTO THESE TERMS (ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF OR THE ENTITY THAT YOU REPRESENT). YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE OR ACCEPT THE TERMS IF YOU ARE NOT OF LEGAL AGE TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT WITH THE COMPANY. IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE FORGOING REQUIREMENTS TO ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE OR IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THE PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT ACCESS AND/OR USE THE WEBSITE.
2. ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE.
- 2.1 Use of the Website. You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You are permitted to use the Website for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the information or material on the Website, except as follows: (a) your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials; (b) you may store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes; and (c) you may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- 2.2 Certain Restrictions. Use of this Website is subject to the following restrictions: (a) you shall not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Website, whether in whole or in part, or any content displayed on the Website; (b) you shall not modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Website; (c) you shall not access the Website in order to build a similar or competitive website, product, or service; and (d) except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Website or any content displayed on the Website may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means. Unless otherwise indicated, any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Website shall be subject to these Terms. All copyright and other proprietary notices on the Website (or on any content displayed on the Website) must be retained on all copies thereof.
- 2.3 Modification. Company reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Website (in whole or in part) with or without notice to you. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Website or any part thereof.
- 2.4 No Support or Maintenance. You acknowledge and agree that we will have no obligation to provide you with any support or maintenance in connection with the Website.
- 2.5 Ownership and Intellectual Property Rights. The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, photographs, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its affiliates, suppliers, licensors, or other providers of such materials and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. Neither these Terms (nor your access to the Website) transfers to you or any third party any rights, title or interest in or to the Website or its contents, features, or functionality, except for the limited access rights expressly set forth in these Terms. Company and its affiliates, suppliers, and licensors reserve all rights not granted in these Terms. There are no implied licenses granted under these Terms.
- 2.8 Unsolicited Ideas. Company does not accept unsolicited product, feature, or other ideas or information on a confidential basis. If you send us or post to this Website any information, including an unsolicited idea or invention, it will be treated as non-proprietary and non-confidential. We will have no obligation with regard to such information or invention, and will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate, modify, and otherwise use any such information for any and all purposes, commercial or non-commercial. If you supply or post any information or material through the Website, you guarantee to us that you have the legal right to provide such material, and that it will not violate any law or the rights of any person or entity. By providing information or material through the Website, you give Company the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to use, distribute, display and create derivative works from this information or material, in any and all media, in any manner, in whole or in part, without any restriction or responsibilities to you.
3. LINKS TO THE WEBSITE & SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES.
- 3.1 Links to the Website. You may link to our homepage only, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part, without our prior express written consent.
- 3.2 Social Media Features. The Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to: (a) link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on the Website; (b) send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on the Website; (c) cause limited portions of content on the Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites. You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, solely with respect to the content they are displayed with, and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not: establish a link from any website that is not owned by you, cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site, or otherwise take any action with respect to the materials on the Website that is inconsistent with any other provision of these Terms.
4. THIRD-PARTY LINKS & ADS; OTHER USERS.
- 4.1 Third-Party Links & Ads. The Website may contain links to third-party websites and services, and/or display advertisements for third parties (collectively, “Third-Party Links & Ads”). Such Third-Party Links & Ads are not under the control of Company, and Company is not responsible for any Third-Party Links & Ads. Company provides access to these Third-Party Links & Ads only as a convenience to you, and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third-Party Links & Ads. You use all Third-Party Links & Ads at your own risk, and should apply a suitable level of caution and discretion in doing so. When you click on any of the Third-Party Links & Ads, the applicable third party’s terms and policies apply, including the third party’s privacy and data gathering practices. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction in connection with such Third-Party Links & Ads.
- 4.2 Other Users. Your interactions with other Website users are solely between you and such users. You agree that Company will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such interactions. If there is a dispute between you and any Website user, we are under no obligation to become involved.
- 4.3 Release. You hereby release and forever discharge the Company (and our officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns) from, and hereby waive and relinquish, each and every past, present and future dispute, claim, controversy, demand, right, obligation, liability, action and cause of action of every kind and nature (including personal injuries, death, and property damage), that has arisen or arises directly or indirectly out of, or that relates directly or indirectly to, the Website (including any interactions with, or act or omission of, other Website users or any Third-Party Links & Ads). IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU HEREBY WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542 IN CONNECTION WITH THE FOREGOING, WHICH STATES: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
5. RELIANCE ON INFORMATION & CONTENT.
The information and other content presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. Information, text, photographs, images, video, and audio, and other content displayed on the Website may not represent our current product features, options, or specification. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the information and other content on the Website. Product colors and other characteristics in the images and photographs presented on the Website may vary from the actual colors and other characteristics of our products. ANY RELIANCE YOU PLACE ON ANY OF THE INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT PRESENTED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS STRICTLY AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY ARISING FROM ANY RELIANCE PLACED ON SUCH INFORMATION OR CONTENT BY YOU OR ANY OTHER VISITOR TO THE WEBSITE, OR BY ANYONE WHO MAY BE INFORMED OF ANY OF SUCH INFORMATION OR CONTENT. We also reserve the right to change any product specifications without notice.
6. WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS.
THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND COMPANY (AND OUR SUPPLIERS) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE (AND OUR SUPPLIERS) MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS, OR WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE, COMPLETE, LEGAL, OR SAFE. IF APPLICABLE LAW REQUIRES ANY WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO NINETY (90) DAYS FROM THE DATE OF FIRST USE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to indemnify and hold Company (and its officers, employees, and agents) harmless, including costs and attorneys’ fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of (a) your use of the Website, (b) your violation of these Terms or (c) your violation of applicable laws or regulations. Company reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter without the prior written consent of Company. Company will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
8. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY (OR OUR SUPPLIERS) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS, OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE OR COMPUTER SYSTEM, OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING THEREFROM.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT (FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION), WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO A MAXIMUM OF FIFTY US DOLLARS (U.S. $50). THE EXISTENCE OF MORE THAN ONE CLAIM WILL NOT ENLARGE THIS LIMIT. YOU AGREE THAT OUR SUPPLIERS WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- 9.1 Changes to these Terms. We may revise and update these Terms from time to time in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to all access to and use of the Website thereafter. However, any changes to the dispute resolution provisions set forth in these Terms will not apply to any disputes for which the parties have actual notice prior to the date the change is posted on the Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page each time you access the Website so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
- 9.2 Geographic Restrictions. The owner of the Website is based in the state of California in the United States. We provide the Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- 9.3 Governing Law. All matters relating to the Website and these Terms and any dispute or claim arising therefrom or related thereto (in each case, including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction).
- 9.4 Jurisdiction. Any legal suit, action or proceeding arising out of, or related to, these Terms or the Website shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of the United States or the courts of the State of California, although we retain the right to bring any suit, action or proceeding against you for breach of these Terms in the jurisdiction where you reside or any other relevant jurisdiction. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.
- 9.5 Export. The Website may be subject to U.S. export control laws and may be subject to export or import regulations in other countries. You agree not to export, reexport, or transfer, directly or indirectly, any U.S. technical data acquired from Company, or any products utilizing such data, in violation of the United States export laws or regulations.
- 9.6 Disclosures. Company is located at the address in Section 9.10. If you are a California resident, you may report complaints to the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Product of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by contacting them in writing at 400 R Street, Sacramento, CA 95814, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.
- 9.7 Electronic Communications. The communications between you and Company use electronic means, whether you use the Website or send us emails, or whether Company posts notices on the Website or communicates with you via email. For contractual purposes, you (a) consent to receive communications from Company in an electronic form; and (b) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that Company provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were in a hardcopy writing. The foregoing does not affect your non-waivable rights.
- 9.8 Entire Agreement/No Waiver. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Website. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is, for any reason, held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of these Terms will be unimpaired and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- 9.9 Copyright/Trademark Information. Copyright © 2024 Sierra Pacific Industries, a California corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Website are our property or the property of other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party which may own the Marks.
9.10 Contact Information
Sierra Pacific Industries
19794 Riverside Ave
Anderson, CA 96007
Last Updated: October, 2021