H3 Double Hung
At the core of our advanced H3® is Fusion Technology™, the perfect integration of extruded aluminum, vinyl and wood. Its patent pending design and construction give it an industry-leading seal against the elements. It's also extremely durable and easy to install.
- Wood interior for warmth and beauty. Not just a veneer like some windows.
- Extra-strong 0.078” vinyl base frame for superior rigidity, total protection against rot, and enhanced resistance to air or water leaks. No vinyl components are visible when window is closed.
- Extra heavy duty 0.055” extruded aluminum cladding. At least twice as thick as competitors’ roll-form cladding.
- Integral rigid nailing fin for greater structural integrity, improved water barrier and easy installation. Virtually eliminates racking problems.
- Both sash tilt in for easy cleaning.
- Choose from four innovative brickmould frames. Each uniquely integrates trim for designer styling, while still taking advantage of a nailing fin installation.
- Protected by our exclusive CoreGuard Plus™, the industry’s best wood protection.
- Many design options available.
Grilles Between The Glass
The easiest way to achieve the divided lite look, the grille is sealed between the panes of glass, leaving the visual appeal without the grille getting in the way.
Grilles between the glass come in your choice of profiles: 11/16" or 1" contour or 5/8" flat. Two-tone grilles also available.