H3 awning windows are a great choice when you want fresh air from an open window even if it’s raining. Use them alone or combine them beneath a picture window for ventilation. Like all H3 windows, our awnings feature a wood interior, an extra-strong vinyl base frame, and advanced window technology at a surprisingly affordable price.
- Wood interior for warmth and beauty. Not just a veneer like some windows.
- Extra-strong 0.078” vinyl base frame for superior rigidity, total protection against rot, and enhanced resistance to air or water leaks. No vinyl components are visible when window is closed.
- Extra heavy duty 0.055” extruded aluminum cladding. At least twice as thick as competitors’ roll-form cladding.
- Integral rigid nailing fin for greater structural integrity, improved water barrier and easy installation. Virtually eliminates racking problems.
- Choose from four innovative brickmould frames. Each uniquely integrates trim for designer styling, while still taking advantage of a nailing fin installation.
- Standard AAMA 2604 powder coat finish with optional AAMA 2605 finish
- Protected by our exclusive CoreGuard Plus™, the industry’s best wood protection.
Grilles Between The Glass
Easy to clean and affordable, our aluminum grilles between the glass achieve the divided lite look with the grille sealed between the panes of glass. This leaves the visual appeal without the interference of the grille.
Grilles between the glass come in your choice of profiles: 11/16" or 1" contour or 5/8" flat. Available in 8 popular color choices.