Our Shasta door, with one inswing French door panel and one fixed panel, is a door born out of smart-thinking. These doors come standard with a sliding exterior screen. Hinging the vent panel off the fixed panel affords a space-saving alternative to double inswing doors. Like all of our doors, the Shasta door can be enhanced by dramatically combining transoms or sidelites or additional door panels.
- Inswing French door panel combined with one fixed panel and exterior sliding screen.
- 1-3/4” thick panels.
- Protected by our exclusive CoreGuard Plus™, the industry’s best wood protection.
- Constructed of the heaviest extruded aluminum cladding, .062” thick frame & .075” thick panels.
- Multi-point locking mechanism with solid forged brass handles available in multiple finishes.
- Continuous extruded nailing flange integral part of the frame extrusion and factory applied drip cap affording the best installation.
- Stiles & top rail 4-5/8”. Bottom rail 6-13/16” wide.
- Personalize designs with optional lockrail, or bottom panel.
- Largest selection of options including 70 exterior AAMA 2605 powder-coat finishes.
Grilles Between The Glass
Easy to clean and affordable, our aluminum grilles between the glass achieve the divided lite look with the grille sealed between the panes of glass. This leaves the visual appeal without the interference of the grille.
Grilles between the glass come in your choice of profiles: 11/16" or 1" contour or 5/8" flat. Available in 8 popular color choices.