Outswing - WI
Like all of our doors, our inswing door can be enhanced by dramatically combining transoms or sidelites or additional door panels. For optimum security and superior weather resistance, we feature a multi-point locking system that has passed the most stringent forced entry requirements. But best of all, all of our doors come with the same attention to detail and innovative engineering you’ve come to expect from Sierra Pacific.
- 1-3/4” thick panels.
- Protected by our exclusive CoreGuard Plus™, the industry’s best wood protection.
- Thick heavy-duty extruded aluminum cladding for a low maintenance exterior.
- Multi-point locking mechanism with solid forged brass handles in multiple finishes.
- Stiles & top rail 4-1/2”. Select 4-1/2”, 7-1/2”, or 9-1/2” bottom rail.
- Personalize designs with optional bottom panel.
- Matching sidelites with a 2-7/8” stile.
- Largest selection of options including 70 exterior powder-coat finishes.
Grilles Between The Glass
Easy to clean and affordable, our aluminum grilles between the glass achieve the divided lite look with the grille sealed between the panes of glass. This leaves the visual appeal without the interference of the grille.
Grilles between the glass come in your choice of profiles: 11/16" or 1" contour or 5/8" flat. Available in 8 popular color choices.