Dutch Door Outswing
Whether the motive is extra ventilation or an easy pass through to the backyard living space from a kitchen or mudroom, dutch doors are a functional, fun, smart solution. Top and bottom panels operate independently of each other. Opt for an interior shelf to add even more utilitarian usefulness that neighbors will envy.
- Functional, fun, and smart.
- Useful interior shelf optional.
- 1-3/4” thick panel.
- Constructed of the heaviest extruded aluminum cladding, .062” thick frame & .075” thick panels.
- Ball bearing hinges are standard.
- Bottom panel single-point locking mechanism standard.
- Continuous extruded nailing flange integral part of the frame extrusion affording the best installation.
- Protected by our exclusive CoreGuard Plus™, the industry’s best wood protection.
- Ultimate design freedom with the largest selection of options including 70 exterior finishes.
Grilles Between The Glass
Easy to clean and affordable, our aluminum grilles between the glass achieve the divided lite look with the grille sealed between the panes of glass. This leaves the visual appeal without the interference of the grille.
Grilles between the glass come in your choice of profiles: 11/16" or 1" contour or 5/8" flat. Available in 8 popular color choices.