Commercial Outswing - CA
With substantial proportions, heavy-duty hinges, extra-thick extruded aluminum clad and endless design options, the Sierra Pacific Commercial Door is the logical choice for your next commercial project. This door is specially constructed for the durability necessary to weather heavy foot traffic, while careful attention has been given to maintaining beautiful aesthetics. Add a lockrail for emphasis or to accommodate hardware.
- ADA compliant 10" or 12” bottom rail; stiles are 5-5/8”, top rail 6-13/16”.
- Extruded bronze tone ADA compliant low profile sill.
- Stainless steel ball bearing hinges. Two hinges on each panel have non-removable pins for added security.
- Protected by our exclusive CoreGuard Plus™, the industry’s best wood protection.
- Constructed of the heaviest extruded aluminum cladding, .062” thick frame & .075” thick panels.
- 1-3/4” or 2-1/4" thick panels.
- Continuous extruded nailing flange integral part of the frame extrusion and factory applied drip cap affording the best installation.
- Optional lockrail.
- Largest selection of options including 70 exterior AAMA 2605 powder-coat finishes.
Grilles Between The Glass
Easy to clean and affordable, our aluminum grilles between the glass achieve the divided lite look with the grille sealed between the panes of glass. This leaves the visual appeal without the interference of the grille.
Grilles between the glass come in your choice of profiles: 11/16" or 1" contour or 5/8" flat. Available in 8 popular color choices.