Lift & Slide Door
Sierra Pacific Lift & Slide Door Systems install and operate so smoothly, builders are calling them a “game changer.” Part of their superior engineering is a high-end roller system that lifts the door panel to roll easily, then lowers the panels to lock in place for amazing resistance to air and water intrusion, better security and improved energy efficiency. For large openings that maximize space and demand energy performance, little compares.
- Unencumbered views up to 10’ high and 23’ wide.
- Stacking or pocketing in single and bi-parting operations.
- Single direction, up to 5 panels.
- Multi-directional, up to 10-panels.
- 4-5/8” stile widths.
- 4-5/8” or 6-3/8” head rail heights.
- 6-3/8", 10-1/4" or 12" bottom rail heights.
- 2-1/4” thick panels.
- Max panel height 120”, max panel width 72”.
- Protected by our exclusive CoreGuard Plus™, the industry’s best wood protection.
- Constructed of the heaviest extruded aluminum cladding, .062” thick frame & .075” thick panels.
- An innovative door sill is a low profile drain track made of thermally broken extruded aluminum in a dark bronze anodized finish. Standard height is 1". Intruding water drains through the exterior weep gates or via installed drain tubes.
- Continuous extruded nailing flange integral part of the frame extrusion affording the best installation.
- Largest selection of options including 70 exterior finishes in the industry's very best AAMA 2605 powder-coating for the longest lasting color.
By capturing the sun’s heat or reflecting it, the right glazing can make your home more comfortable and even improve your energy efficiency. You can also reduce outside noise, block damaging UV rays and enhance your privacy.
Sierra Pacific offers the most advanced glazing options in the industry, including dual and triple pane, and double or triple low-E coatings. Your Sierra Pacific Windows representative will help you determine the best glass for your project’s unique needs.
Many window manufacturers use aluminum spacers between their panes of glass. These metal spacers conduct cold and heat, which reduces window efficiency and can lead to window failure.
Most of our windows and doors are made with our No-Metal TrueWarm® Edge polymer structural foam spacers. They offer greater thermal efficiency, a superior seal and more comfort.
Grilles Between The Glass
Easy to clean and affordable, our aluminum grilles between the glass achieve the divided lite look with the grille sealed between the panes of glass. This leaves the visual appeal without the interference of the grille.
Grilles between the glass come in your choice of profiles: 11/16" or 1" contour or 5/8" flat. Available in 8 popular color choices.
Slimline Handle/Flush Pull
Brushed Stainless Steel
Screen Mesh Options
Charcoal fiberglass mesh is our standard.
Designed to maximize your view, BetterVue is woven from small, refined yarns that improve its openness and sharpen visibility.
UltraVue provides a sharper view of the outdoors with more light and air flow to improve indoor air quality.
The pine and Douglas fir used in our world-class windows and doors is harvested from either our very own California grown forests, certified to the SFI Forest Management Standard,
from other forest ownerships that satisfy the environmental protection standards of the Sustainable Forestry Initiative®, or from forests certified to the FSC Forest Management
Standard. It is for these reasons that Sierra Pacific Windows is one of the only premium wood window manufacturers that can provide a SFI Certified Sourcing Label on every
Sierra Pacific wood window and door it produces.
The pay-off? Sierra Pacific windows and doors, crafted from pine and Douglas fir, and our Timber Curtain Wall designed with Douglas fir glulam beams, are 100% SFI Certified Sourcing certified. So even if you don’t ask for or specify FSC Chain of Custody, which meets the LEED raw material sourcing criteria, know that our window products meet the strictest environmental practices required for sustainably sourced material.
Sierra Pacific Windows is also certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC). This requires adherence to very strict environmental guidelines and enables us to provide optional chain-of-custody FSC certification on our windows and doors.
As a division of Sierra Pacific Industries, environmental stewardship comes rather naturally. Sierra Pacific Industries owns over 2.4 million acres of forest land that supplies wood for our products, so from planted seed to delivered window and door, we control every part of the process. This makes complete environmental oversight possible in a way no other window manufacturer can replicate.