Lift & Slide Door
Sierra Pacific Lift & Slide Door Systems install and operate so smoothly, builders are calling them a “game changer.” Part of their superior engineering is a high-end roller system that lifts the door panel to roll easily, then lowers the panels to lock in place for amazing resistance to air and water intrusion, better security and improved energy efficiency. For large openings that maximize space and demand energy performance, little compares.
- Unencumbered views up to 10’ high and 23’ wide.
- Stacking or pocketing in single and bi-parting operations.
- Single direction, up to 5 panels.
- Multi-directional, up to 10-panels.
- 4-5/8” stile widths.
- 4-5/8” or 6-13/16” head rail heights.
- 6-13/16" or 12" kick rail heights.
- 2-1/4” thick panels.
- Max panel height 120”, max panel width 72”.
- Protected by our exclusive CoreGuard Plus™, the industry’s best wood protection.
- Constructed of the heaviest extruded aluminum cladding, .062” thick frame & .075” thick panels.
- Innovative door sill is a low profile drain track made of thermally broken extruded aluminum in a dark bronze anodized finish. Standard height is 1". Intruding water drains through the exterior weep gates or via installed drain tubes.
- Continuous extruded nailing flange integral part of the frame extrusion affording the best installation.
- Largest selection of options including 75 exterior colors and anodize finishes in the industry's very best AAMA 2605 powder-coating for the longest lasting color.
5/8" & 1"
Grilles Between the GlassEasy to clean and affordable, our aluminum grilles between the glass are available in a flat profile in two widths and come in dark bronze, white or any of our standard ColorStay clad color offerings.
Limitless grille patterns available.