Carmel Double Hung
For a truly distinctive home, you can’t beat the timeless elegance of all-wood windows. The Carmel Double Hung Window combines classic style with the latest in innovative window technology. Both the top and bottom sashes slide open for convective airflow. The Carmel features aesthetically-pleasing, concealed jambliners, checkrail tilt latches for additional security and jamb jacks for ease of installation.
- Custom made, by hand, to your exact specifications.
- Historical beauty enhanced with advanced technology.
- Protected by our exclusive CoreGuard Plus™, the industry’s best wood protection.
- Choose from an extruded aluminum clad or all-wood sill. Clad is standard in 043 Tan powder coat.
- Standard exterior screen color is powder coat 024 Bronze or choice of any standard powder coat color.
- Ability to mix grille bar widths.
- Radius tops available.
- Easy tilt access for cleaning.
- Many design options available.
An extruded aluminum nailing fin—shown in image 3—comes standard on our All-Wood Carmel double hung to achieve the very best water-tight installation.
5/8" & 1"
Grilles Between the GlassEasy to clean and affordable, our aluminum grilles between the glass are available in a flat profile in two widths and come in dark bronze, white or any of our standard ColorStay clad color offerings.
Limitless grille patterns available.